Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Baby Shower

What an amazing group of people! The Blairmore Team has gone out of its way to encourage and support both Peter and I during this pregnancy. Erica and Lindsey organized a surprise Baby Shower for me last week. It was amazing to see people from work together with a few ladies from our Bible Study get together and give an America Baby Shower. They do not throw them in the UK, so they had to get the details from my mom...it was such a special night.
This is a beautiful blanket that my sister's mother-in-law made for us...Ellie Kinne...It is the sweetest thing!
You can see I was very blessed...even got a Dopey Doll...

So cute, we got these little Tartan booties!!! so funny!

Alysa sent a package which contained EVERYTHING we would need in a diaper bag plus the the most amazing bag as well...I have it packed a ready to go...


In all, this was such a fun evening...I love surprises. I felt so blessed to have all these ladies there for me...God is so good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are the hottest mom ever!!! so happy for you and praying for the best! all my love to you and Pater!!! elisa