Monday, August 13, 2007

My 20 week ultrasound

Well, we are half way through this pregnancy! I was amazed at how much bigger Baby was, he/she never fit into the screen fully. I have looked again at my earlier scan, and then Baby was small enough to fit into the picture, but not know. The lady was really nice, explaining to me everything she was looking for, and was very patient with our questions. She did comment (again) on how active our baby is, always moving around with hands waving.
Everything looked good and she had no concerns. We do not know what sex the baby is, although I really wanted to ask...but I am glad I did not as we are happy to wait a bit to find out pink or blue.
I am also starting to feel the baby move and kick. The other evening, I think Baby was all balled up on one side...it was so hard on one side, and so soft on the other! Amazing to already feel it and know what is happening. We feel very very blessed.
I have so pictures to post from our holidays, but have been busy. Last week, we helped run a course for the 'younger' generation. It was so great to have a bunch of young people our age around, and to interact and share with them what God has done in our lives. We had a lot of fun, but now I am exhausted!!!!
Well, enjoy our baby....

2 comments:

micah said...

and what a beautiful baby he/she is. hope you both are well. love, micah holcombe from texas

Anonymous said...

I love it, how wonderful... makes me want to have another one!
Congrats, enjoy every QUIET minute now!
-- coming from the mother of a very active 2 year old!