Saturday, March 25, 2006

a pretty spot

This is one of my favorite spots. This is just down a hill from the main house. There are always animal tracks and bird here to watch. I can't wiat for the summer. It is a peaceful spot.

Things are going well here. We leave tomorrow to go to Surrey to Pierrepont, the center we were at in 2003 doing NETS. There is a team conference and we get to go. I am looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting the other Ellel teams.

I am still enjoying the office work. It has been very busy getting ready for things here, so I am really looking forward to having a bit of a holiday. I am sure we will show you pictures when we return.

God is really doing alot here. We have had two different people who were healed physically recently! One has been to the doctor and he was amazed...so exciting!

No comments: